Please be aware that Valley International Academy scholarships are highly competitive. Our scholarships apply only to tuition; boarding and living expenses are not covered by our scholarships. Boarding and living expenses are the responsibility of the student’s family. Scholarships are for one year only; students must reapply each year.
- Complete the pages of the application.
- Scan the student’s transcript/s.
- Scan the results of any standardized test scores (STAR, TOEFL, SAT, AP, etc.). Standardized test scores are not required but will be considered.
- Attach a recommendation from a teacher, a coach, or a non-family member which can attest to your abilities, personality, and which supports your scholarship application.
- Write an essay response to the following prompt: “Recount your proudest achievement. Describe the achievement and explain how it impacts your life today and may influence your future success at Valley International Academy and beyond.”
- You may provide any additional information which you feel would support your scholarship application (copies of awards, additional letters of recommendation, etc.)
Please email all documents to email@example.com . Incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered.