The VIA Admissions Committee selects students based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, academic grades, recommendations, and personal interviews. We do not require any standardized testing. We offer rolling admissions and accept applications throughout the year for our Fall and Spring semesters.
The following are suggested application deadlines:
Fall Semester: July 1st
Spring Semester: December 1st: Domestic & transferring International student who currently study in the U.S.
November 15th: International students who need an I-20 to apply for a F1 student visa.
- Fill out application form and email to email@example.com .
- Make payment for the application fee.
- Standardized Test Scores (not required): VIA does not currently require students to submit standardized test scores (such as SLEP, TOEFL, SSAT, SLATE Plus etc.) with their application. However, if a student wishes to send score reports, we will take them into consideration.
- Bank Statement: (required for International students only) Proof of monetary funds/bank certified letter (Above $50,000 U.S dollars). A bank certified letter older than 3 months will not be accepted.
- Please allow 2 business days for processing. If accepted by our school, the student will receive an official acceptance letter and other important documents via email.
- If a Domestic student is accepted by VIA, the student is required to pay a $2,500 deposit to secure enrollment with our school. This fee can be paid by check or wire.
- If an International student is accepted by VIA, the student is required to pay $3,500 deposit to secure enrollment with our school. Additionally, the student is required to pay $200 (I-901 fee) in order to process I-20.
U.S citizens and permanent residents should fill out the application packet designated for Domestic students.
Download Application Packet for Domestic student (attachment)